- New Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain on Thursday Said On that the city does not have Sufficient Doses For Age groups under 18 – 44 years. Although the orders have been placed for the Manufactures of the Vaccines.
- However, the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal had said on Monday that everybody would be registered for anti – Coronavirus Vaccines free of Cost in Delhi.
Had a meeting with the officials on vaccination drive in Delhi. Prepared a plan to vaccinate all above 18 years in the next 3 months. We will set up vaccination centres on a large scale. All eligible people must come forward to get vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/RapPp4fvJf
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) April 29, 2021
- The minister, however, said preparations to give jabs to this category have been completed.
- At present, we don’t have vaccines. We have requested the companies to provide it,” Jain told reporters when asked if there were enough vaccines available for the 18-44 age group.
- He had said that his Government Also procurement of 1.34 crore vaccine Doses From Various Manufacturers.
- The minister said there were a few discrepancies in the health bulletin issued on Wednesday night and these have been rectified.
- Delhi has been recorded a number of 368 more COVID-19 deaths and 25,986 cases with a positivity rate of 31.76 Percent.
- Therefore, this is the 7th day that Delhi had Recorded 300 Deaths Due to Coronavirus.
- However, let’s hope for the betterment of the Citizens of Indian and the states themselves.