- The Telegu actor Chiranjeevi announces the free Covid -19 vaccination Drive For Telegu Artists, Flim Makers, and journalists as well.
- Chiranjeevi began the Corona crisis charity order to help the industry workers, film Makers, Journalists along the poor and needy people.
- She stated that people who are above 45 years of age are eligible of getting a vaccine under the Corona crisis charity (CCC).
తెలుగు చిత్ర పరిశ్రమలోని సినీ కార్మికులని,సినీ జర్నలిస్టులని కరోనా బారి నుంచి రక్షించుకునేందుకు కరోనా క్రైసిస్ ఛారిటీ #CCC తరుపున ఉచితంగా అందరికి వాక్సినేషన్ వేయించే సదుపాయం అపోలో 247 సౌజన్యంతో చేపడుతున్నాం. Lets ensure safety of everyone.#GetVaccinated#WearMask #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/NpIhuYWlLd
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) April 20, 2021
- Chiranjeevi shared a video of him, In which he said that” The eligible cine artistes and journalists can register for free vaccination through their unions or associations. If your spouse is 45, they can also get a free vaccination under this drive. We will prepare a schedule and vaccinate beneficiaries accordingly at Apollo Hospitals starting Thursday. Also, you will get free consultation for three months through Apollo 24/7″.
- He took the help of the social media platforms and tweeted through his Twitter handle to convey this message to everyone.
- He further added that the journalist and filmmakers need to register themselves via their unions and organizations themselves.
- Although. Along with the Telegu artists, filmmakers, and journalists. They also helped the people or migrants who got stuck in lockdown and were not able to reach their homes.
- As from the last few weeks, A number of Coronavirus cases have been Registered with its alarming speed. Chiranjeevi Aims to keep Tollywood safe from the virus.
Also, Read – The 400th Birth Anniversary of Guru Teg Bahadur
- Recently, few bigwigs including Pawan Kalyan, Dil Raju, and Nivetha Thomas have contracted the virus. Today, Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev confirmed that he’s also suffering from COVID-19.
- Thus, let’s hope for everyone’s safety and health.